June 13, 2008

Some things that should be coming soon


Life with twin boys is a blast. Our twins, Paul and Lucas, are now eight months old, and they are still our little miracles, after coming three months early. But they are quite a testimony to God's faithfulness and are very healthy. But they do keep us busy. Thus, my pathetic excuse for being far too silent on my blog of late. I've actually been finding quite a bit of time to read lately, which has been great, but I haven't seemed to have the corresponding time to blog. So I've got a great pile of books to comment on in the next few days. I had a chance to read Four Views on the Atonement, a great little intro to an important discussion; Roger Olson's Reformed and Always Reforming; Alister McGrath's Evangelicalism and the Future of Christianity; and I've also gone through most of David Wenham's Paul. So I'll be trying to round up some thoughts on these books in the coming days. There have also been some news items of note, including same-sex marriage in California, so there is plenty of room for comment as well. If only I didn't have to work . . .

Blessings to you all.

No comments: