October 12, 2011

Brilliant Resource!

I just received in the mail my copy of Synopsis of the Pauline Letters in Greek and English, and after a very brief perusal, all I can say is, "brilliant!" The layout looks thoughtful, and having Paul's writings (and relevant passages from Acts) in parallel in this format will be so helpful! I wish I had had this resource years ago. Kudos to Baker Academic and to James Ware for this helpful resource. I plan to get some good use out of it in the near future, and will post some more systematic reflections then, but in the mean time, get this one!

1 comment:

matthew said...

Yeah, those were my impressions when I opened my copy too! Actually I haven't found myself using it much yet, but I'm sure it will be very handy when I'm next digging into Paul's letters.